top of page
Rates & Insurance
(45 to 50 minutes)
I accept all major credit and debit cards as forms of payment. NO CASH ACCEPTED.
Accepted Health Plan
- United Health Care/Optum
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Hymn
Contact your provider to verify how your plan works and if it compensates for it for psychotherapy services. I recommend asking your insurance provider these questions to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, how much is it, and if I have already fulfilled it?
- Does my plan limit the number of sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need the written approval of my psychotherapist for the services to be covered?
Remember to cancel or reschedule 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE. This is necessary because a time commitment is made with you, and it is kept exclusively for you. You will be responsible for the full rate if the cancellation is made in less than 24 hours. If you are late for a session, you will lose part of that time in your session.
Drafting of reports, treatment summaries, or any other preparation of formal documents (this includes family medical leave law documents, letters, legal matters, and insurance disability documents). These have a cost according to the hours worked, with an hourly cost of $125.00. There is no charge for the records requested directly from your doctor, therapist, or lawyer. The customer is responsible for paying the fee for any document that must be notarized.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!
bottom of page